Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: email incorrect

Posted by Lilly on November 28, 2001 at 00:49:56:

In Reply to: email incorrect posted by michelle on November 27, 2001 at 23:40:27:

You sue him in civil court(small claims part) immediately. Do it asap.
As long as he has your money you should not be shy about sending him certified letter detailing what has happened and that he has told you he doesn't have your money anymore. This you will submit in your lawsuit, along with copy of the rent money (checks)your already paid.
Do it tomorrow-don't wait. You might also want to take a trip to 111 Center Street and look him up on the computer to find the lawsuit he had with his LL, then have the clerk pull the file and copy it. Bring lots of quarters.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name