Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: My sister thinks I should help her keep the apt!

Posted by Kelly on November 06, 2001 at 10:43:16:

In Reply to: Re: My sister thinks I should help her keep the apt! posted by Lilly on November 06, 2001 at 01:14:24:

I am the wife, first of all. Yeah, yeah, I'm the poor spoiled brat. I worked all my life. All my life! People want to use me because I'm so nice! I'm the one who's always there and I'm the one who always cares and does! And my other sister, it was her fault! She became pregnant when she married him, then she got mad at him because he was drinking! But he drank before, and just because she let herself became pregnant, she expected him to stop drinking! And my mother wasn't nice to me. Why don't they just make their own money. If my husband and I could make millions, so can they.

: What IS your problem? Oh you poor spoiled brat!
: I had a grandfather and father who always extended a helping hand to family in need, and believe me, someone was always in need. But you have to temper it; help her enough but don't go overboard. I made everything I have totally on my own, and later I inherited . If you ask me, you help your sister and mother when they need it. AND STOP WHINING! What the hell else are you spending it on? Yourself?! oh, please!
: PS-Your wife has millions? It's not your money, it's your wifes' and never forget that.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name