Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

My sister thinks I should help her keep the apt!

Posted by kelly on November 06, 2001 at 00:30:08:

My sister thinks that I should let her stay in our apt just because she is family! She has this idea that family should help each other! Well, just because I am the rich relative, they think I should help them when they are down and out! Why should I do that? Just because I am rich and they are family, they think I should help the when they have nothing! I have worked since I was 17! I STOOD AT THE BUS STOP IN COLD WEATHER! AND NO ONE APPRECIATES THAT I DID THIS. I married someone with millions, and now they think that I should help them! My mother too thought that we should do things for her! I drove her to the store. I don't know what her problem was! I drove her to the store. But when we were getting a second floor built onto our house, we put some things in my mother's basement! And she kept asking when we were going to take it out! It was only there for six or seven years, yet, she took in my other sister when she had a baby and her husband left! But I wasn't welcome there anymore, she kept asking me when I should take out the stuff I left in the basement! And just because my sister housed my son for a low rent when she had a house, she now thinks that we should do the same! Just because we're rich, she thinks that we should give her some kind of help. If we were poor, she wouldn't ask for help! I don't care about money, it's not the money, I never cared about money, I'm not the kind who cares about money. I just don't like being sh___ on! Just because she needs help, she thinks we should give it to her just because we are the rich relatives! She wouldn't ask the poor relatives, she wouldn't sh___ on them! I don't see why we should help her just because she is family.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name