Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: TONIGHT, WATER WAS TURNED OFF!

Posted by Anna on November 03, 2001 at 22:31:40:

In Reply to: TONIGHT, WATER WAS TURNED OFF! posted by Anonymous on November 03, 2001 at 21:15:34:

: Finished vacuming, polished all furniture, laundry folded and was tackling bathroom when presto WATER GONE!

: Called police, they came, they witnessed no water...now on file with police "witnessed aggrivated harrassment" -- which i think is even WORSE than the plain harrassment complaint filed with them.

: Called real estate friend...he said keep documenting everything -- but what i need clarification on is what to do with all the documentation...the highly decorated officers i talked with this morning said...keep filing complaints and an arrest will surely occur.

NYC? call HPD 24/7 to file a complaint, they will call landlord within a few hours for lack of heat or hot water:(212) 824-4328. This also documents the problem for court later.

Did NYPD discuss getting an Order of Protection? If not, call or visit the precinct or call Victims Services 577-7777. This might help:
http://www.victimservices.org/

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name