Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: LEASE AND SALE OF HOUSE..FIND THE LEASE!!!

Posted by don on October 18, 2001 at 18:55:16:

In Reply to: Re: LEASE AND SALE OF HOUSE posted by sue correnti on October 18, 2001 at 16:05:34:

IF you have that lease in your hands then it is vaild..IF you dont the landlord has NO OBLIGATION to give it to you..(probably threw it in the garbage anyway)

A lease is one of the most important papers in YOUR LIFE....if you lose it see what trouble it can cause.

: please tell me how i goofed. i have a signed lease per the landlord, the only amendment in it was that i be able to give a thirty day notice should i find another apartment.....please explain further in detail...........i am sure i can find a copy of the lease if i looked for it. it stated it was until june 2002, no pets and that i show prospective buyers the house. i have already explained the clause i put in it. so does this clause amend my lease. it also states it cannot be amended only by the one who drewe up the lease. and when the lease was returned to her she did not acknowledge it. please explain....whenever i get an answer it is only half of what i wrote.......read the message in its entirety...........thanks, sue

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name