Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index


Posted by Provost on October 10, 2001 at 18:39:07:

In Reply to: I NEED SERIOUS HELP posted by Louise on October 10, 2001 at 14:51:09:

Provide written notice of the problem to the owners address as specified on the lease.

Realize that, as pressing as the situation may seem, it is not possible for a super or anyone else to just snap his fingers and have a plumber appear. It takes time. One day is not bad time.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name