Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Yes, you could have handled the situation better

Posted by Provost on October 02, 2001 at 18:56:53:

In Reply to: Re: GAY SLURS AND PHYSICAL THREATS FROM SUPER..WHAT CAN I DO posted by me on October 01, 2001 at 16:37:27:

I guess stating the obvious and using common sense is considered "useless" by some.

The facts of this remain the same. Someone brought his dog out to doo-doo on sidewalk in front of the super. Super yelled at that person. Person yells backs at super. Nasty words are exchanged. End of story.

Some people may think this incident will rise to the immediate attention of the District Attorney's office, the Human Rights Division, the Landlord, etc. Well...fortunetly those offices for the most part have better things to do. Being "neighborly" is a 2 way thing - if you want others to be friendly and respectful towards you, you should act the same way towards them. Yes, this situation could have been handled better.

: I agree with all that's been suggested except for the rather useless comment that you "could have handled it better."
: Also, as it is still fairly recent, you might want to pay a visit to the complaints division of the DA's office.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name