Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: GAY SLURS AND PHYSICAL THREATS FROM SUPER..WHAT CAN I DO

Posted by me on October 01, 2001 at 16:37:27:

In Reply to: GAY SLURS AND PHYSICAL THREATS FROM SUPER..WHAT CAN I DO posted by james r smith on September 29, 2001 at 13:32:32:

I agree with all that's been suggested except for the rather useless comment that you "could have handled it better."
Also, as it is still fairly recent, you might want to pay a visit to the complaints division of the DA's office.
: HEY
: I had a serious moment last night with my super jose. I was taking my dog out and he was doing the trash. When my dog walks out of the building he runs right to the curb and pees.
: We live in a 5th floor walk up so hes ready to pee right away. He does however go to the curb where he was trained to go. The super whom i had my back to screamed at me for the first time although i have noticed that he has a feeling of ownership where are building is concerned. Naturally im to busy to be concerned. He said to take my f----- dog down the street and hes sick of cleaning the side walk . i told him not to ever speak to me in that tone and who the f---- do u think u are. My dog can piss anywhere he likes you dont own thd sidewalk. then he got very nasty and called me a puta and a faggot and i take it up the a__. ect. naturally i got just as hostile back and told him that i pay his salery and ill be speaking to the management co on monday ect.
: he told me to f off and as i was unlocking the door i saw him taking off his gloves threw them on the st and proceeded toward me. I stoped and turned and asked him to do me the favor that he will be leaving in hand cuffs and i stood my ground like a nut. as if i can afford a new grill in my mouth, but as a gay man in NYC I can and will deffend my self at what ever cost. However now Im very uncomfortabel now that the adrenal glads have stoped. i worry that this man isnt finished and he has keys to my apt.. I really got the feeling that this had nothing to do with my dog but more about my comfort as a gay man...after all how dare i be comfortable... what can i do. how should i handle this.. the police said i have to wait for him to attack me before they can do anything....god im so life time movie of the week...help.
: james

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name