Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Regarding harressment by housing management to renter

Posted by Ashish Jain on September 30, 2001 at 18:55:35:

In Reply to: Re: Regarding harressment by housing management to renter posted by dennis on September 28, 2001 at 01:45:13:

Thanks Lilly & Denis,
Actually they took one month's rent equivalent as security deposit which they havn't returned me back because still we are trying to settle final amount after deducting security.
And they did give statement letter (timely) to me, giving me final amounts, but that letter had lot of computational error (may be due to their software). After instead of giving me another CORRECTED letter, they forwarded my case to debt collector who also quoted wrong amount to me, Then I asked for detail settlement, first he told me some amount, which seemed to be right and I paid, But after one month he called up AGAIN to ask me more money because first time his client given him wrong settlement sheet. All these things pissing me off!!!Now i am here at tenant.net to get right advice.

If anybody interested in more details, plz email me, I have DETAILED word doc of all history of case. @-> "ajainy@hotmail.com"

Peace
--Ashish Jain--

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name