Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

GAY SLURS AND PHYSICAL THREATS FROM SUPER..WHAT CAN I DO

Posted by james r smith on September 29, 2001 at 13:32:32:

HEY
I had a serious moment last night with my super jose. I was taking my dog out and he was doing the trash. When my dog walks out of the building he runs right to the curb and pees.
We live in a 5th floor walk up so hes ready to pee right away. He does however go to the curb where he was trained to go. The super whom i had my back to screamed at me for the first time although i have noticed that he has a feeling of ownership where are building is concerned. Naturally im to busy to be concerned. He said to take my f----- dog down the street and hes sick of cleaning the side walk . i told him not to ever speak to me in that tone and who the f---- do u think u are. My dog can piss anywhere he likes you dont own thd sidewalk. then he got very nasty and called me a puta and a faggot and i take it up the a__. ect. naturally i got just as hostile back and told him that i pay his salery and ill be speaking to the management co on monday ect.
he told me to f off and as i was unlocking the door i saw him taking off his gloves threw them on the st and proceeded toward me. I stoped and turned and asked him to do me the favor that he will be leaving in hand cuffs and i stood my ground like a nut. as if i can afford a new grill in my mouth, but as a gay man in NYC I can and will deffend my self at what ever cost. However now Im very uncomfortabel now that the adrenal glads have stoped. i worry that this man isnt finished and he has keys to my apt.. I really got the feeling that this had nothing to do with my dog but more about my comfort as a gay man...after all how dare i be comfortable... what can i do. how should i handle this.. the police said i have to wait for him to attack me before they can do anything....god im so life time movie of the week...help.
james

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name