Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

sublease form

Posted by maria elmeros on August 30, 2001 at 12:46:27:

Hello. I appreciate advice. I am in a rent-stablizing building and want to SUBLEASE to my parents.

How do I find a formal sublease form ?

Also, for what reason may the landlord refuse to sublease (other than financially insecure subtenant) ?

thank you. MM

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name