Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Does the landlord has the right to enter my room to present it to future tenent without my permission?

Posted by Yang on August 27, 2001 at 19:11:53:

In Reply to: Re: Does the landlord has the right to enter my room to present it to future tenent without my permission? posted by Provost on August 27, 2001 at 18:44:07:

I paid the rent until the end of this month. And the corner means the corner of the room. I understand she want to show a clean and nice room to future renters, so i said I could do her the favor and clean it tomorrow night although I could do it on Fridat night. But she said I had to do it before tomorrow morning. How could she force me to do that and how could she touch my stuff? I said she should not touch my stuff otherwise I have the right to call the police. But she said I has to keep the room clean otherwise she could call the police.She made me mad. The point is that I am leaving home for work tomorrow morning, if she did as what she said, what I am going to do? Or I have to cancel my plan tonight and back home to clean the room? Do I have the right to keep the room as what I like?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name