Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Rent Rollback company?

Posted by Cranky Tenant on August 22, 2001 at 03:03:50:

In Reply to: Rent Rollback company? posted by Owen on August 20, 2001 at 18:04:33:

: Someone mentioned there is a company who will work with you to file an overcharge called Rent Rollbacks or something? Apparently they don't charge you anything unless you win, then they take 30%.
: Does anyone have any info on them?

Is that 30% per month for each month the rollback is in effect? Do they also take care of responding whenever the landlord files an appeal? Better to go directly to DHCR yourself so that you know exactly what you're doing. They have conselors who will help you file complaints for free.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name