Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: call Central Complaints, 24/7: 212-960-4800

Posted by SamE on August 19, 2001 at 22:41:36:

In Reply to: Landlord trying to force me out posted by Shelia on August 17, 2001 at 17:27:58:

: I currently live in Brooklyn.
I had to call NYPD becuase she turned off the electricity when it was getting installed.
. Now she has again turned off my electrictity. I called the police and she says that an electrician is coming to do work in her apartment, but why is my electricity turned off? I have been without electricty for the whole day and I do work from home...What rights do I have?

Call HPD Central Complaints, 24/7, about that electricity: be sure they know it is OFF. Call right now. 212-960-4800.

You can file and HP Action in Houisng Court to have a judge tell her to stop turning off your electricity. Read how on, the HC pages.

First: go read the NY Tenants Info section on

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name