Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Re. roomate overcharge

Posted by Lilly on August 15, 2001 at 19:32:06:

In Reply to: Re. roomate overcharge posted by Johnny on August 14, 2001 at 16:51:57:

Take him to court, or file an overcharge with DHCR or ask him to pay you back (haha) and tell him if he doesn't you will have no choice but to take legal action.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name