Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

We've heard your line before...

Posted by - on August 02, 2001 at 19:01:36:

In Reply to: Re: Ah, the good old days... posted by MO on August 02, 2001 at 15:23:52:

MO, maybe the reason your posts are ignored/deleted is that they lack any relevance whatsoever to improving housing and come across with all the false bravado of a powerless, angry drunk. You keep telling us we should take "direct action". Why don't YOU take some action yourself and let us know what happened.

You owe the people who do take action here - the landlords, tenants and others working to improve housing - a lot more respect.

: Lilly, what you say is true. My point in posting this is to demonstrate the militancy of the SF tenants as opposed to New York. Whenever I post here suggesting real action I get responses from bourgeois boons and am sometimes censored by the moderator. the legal system is bought be Real Estate interests so why don't we take direct action to end extortion? See my post Housing Action Now in June's archives.

: : It's even more expensive, and there's less available in San Francisco than here, if that's possible....

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name