Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Costs and Fees

Posted by Jen on August 01, 2001 at 03:08:41:

I am suing my LL for not making repairs (HP action) and want to get my money back for costs, lawyers fees etc. since inspector came and found class B and C violations all over the place . How do I get my costs and fees back, do I ask for it now in the HP suit (doesn't seem like I can) or do I start a seperate civil suit in small claims for the money I put in. I think i'm entitled to the fees, etc. because I wouldn't have had to take the fool to court if he was making repairs like he was supposed to anyhoe. dont' have a lease but I do have a written informal rental agreement. live in a privat house, month to month in brooklyn.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name