Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Dismantling political white flag

Posted by Ace on July 30, 2001 at 13:46:38:

In Reply to: Here's a Clue, Ace posted by TenantNet on July 27, 2001 at 18:02:43:

Thanks for the removing of shingle. Fortunately I've never claimed to be a politician nor presented myself as one. I read the original post literally and not figuratively. Guess my decoder ring was off.

I deal with CHARVAS regularly so I guess my political points go nowhere since my concentration is downtown and not uptown. I do take interest in what's going on in the city especially on the housing and local levels but as you said, this discussion is closed. God bless democracy.

: Ace, the clue is that your most recent message is gone, replaced by this message in a new thread. We deal with Richard when necessary and no one uses the handle TenantNet except us, period. Based on your response, please don't ever hang out a shingle as a political consultant unless you know the political landscape. As we've said, what's going on has more to do with the "empowerment" zone, political hacks, corporate welfare and displacement. Clinton is an icon as the DLC policies promote such things, but it's not about Clinton or Bush.
: S'okay? End of Thread.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name