Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Dangerous Home

Posted by Elsie P Robinson on July 14, 2001 at 02:49:35:

I am posting this message so that there is some kind of record of what I am afraid may happen. My landlord seems to be getting more unstable every week. He has been serving the tenants one frivolous law suit after another . He has already framed one tenant and had him sent to jail. The tenant was acquitted but the phony law suits haven't stopped. I really think that any day now he is going to make up another story and say that one of the tenants caused him some physical harm or something and bribe someone to be a phony witness to the fictitious event. Aside from losing a home I am concerned that one of the tenants may go to jail. You may think this sounds like a bad movie script but the situation is real. We are talking about someone who seems to have a endless supply of money to spend on litigation and has nothing else to do but harass the tenants. At this point it doesn't seem to be about the money he would gain by getting rid of us and doubling the rent but more about his ego. It is a very frightening situation to be in when a rich person can just make up stories and keep suing you again and again. As many times as you are found not guilty of his accusations he continues to do it. We are all becoming financially exhausted and that is what his plan seems to be. Please don't remove this message from your forum in the event something happens it may help to defend a innocent person against a very evil wealth person.

Elsie P. Robinson
Brooklyn , NY

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name