Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

parking issues

Posted by karyn on June 28, 2001 at 22:40:52:

Hi I hope someone has a suggestion. I have lived in my apartment, which is co-op some are owned and some rented, for 4 years and have never had a problem with parking. We having some parking behind our units and the majority on the street. The last few months have been hell they are changing the rules it seems every day. First of all there were no assigned spots. Now an owner can purches one for $100.00 one time charge. But a renter has to pay $25.00 a month for theirs. Last week they painted parking lines on the street only on one side and are not allowing parking on the other side. They are actually making a handicapped person who has troubles walking park across the street(they moved his handicap spot). Today there were paper signs posted on one side of the street that said no parking or vehicles will be towed. What if I was on vacation for 2 weeks I wouldn't have a car when I came home? No notice was given just paper signs on trees and letters on doors. I don't no what to do since it is a co-op board who is making all thse decisions.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name