Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: End Real Estate dictatorship!

Posted by Michael O'Donnell on June 26, 2001 at 16:59:53:

In Reply to: Re: End Real Estate dictatorship! posted by moi on June 25, 2001 at 20:59:58:

It shows how repressive and sick this society has become that anyone against extortion by real estate interests and against blind acceptance of technology is labelled insane. I've gotten a response from this post. Anyone interested in the action contact me at 646 257 7899.

: : The New York Anti-Extortion Campaign seeks like-minded organizations and individuals to join in a campaign to end the unopposed dictatorship of landlords and real estate interests in New York City. These immediate steps must be taken:

: : A citywide rent strike. If even 100,000 participate it will be too may for the landlords' armed thugs to do anything about.

: : The immediate refusal to recognize the legal ownership or lease agreement for any property in the city of New york.

: : The appropriation of any vacant building or new construction for housing. Any use of new housing for commercial purposes banned until every resident of New York has decent housing.

: : Any and all vacant housing immediately occupied by those in need of housing. These residences will be defended with force if attacked.

: : Immediate Direct Action against real estate offices and landlords' homes. Immediately shut down the extortionists and try them for the ethnic and economic cleansing they have perpetrated against the residents of New York.

: : The practice of rent for profit will be immediately abolished and those who practice it imprisoned.

: : A complaint will be made to the United Nations Human Rights Commission against the US government for failing to protect its citizens against extortion and economic genocide by real estate and finance interests in New York.

: : To join us contact 646 245 7899

: What's really funny about this guy is the following quote from him which I found by looking up his number on google.com. I took out his actual name but the guy is in performing arts so I am assuming this "manifesto" of his might be a performance art piece? Either that or he's just a total nut!

: This may sound silly, but this site came up when looking for apartment share agencies; it is a good omen. Tarkovsky, along with Bergman and Visconti are my favorite directors. Do with this information what you will. If anyone has a space to rent in New York for less than 800$ call (646)245-7899. Tarkovsky's vision and morality could not be more at odds with our soulless, technology worshiping totalitarian system. yours very truly, xxxx

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name