Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: noisey neighbors/argueing constantly/disturbing the piece

Posted by Kathleen on June 12, 2001 at 00:14:48:

In Reply to: noisey neighbors/argueing constantly/disturbing the piece posted by Kathleen on June 11, 2001 at 23:51:02:

: What if you've asked the neighbors to please don't be so disruptive and that if there argueing were to continue that I'd have take other measures,example speaking with the landlord and or the police,they said it wouldn't be an on going problem that there would be no reason to take the other measures, then 2 days later same thing loud argueing into wee-hrs into the a.m, another warning friendly but firm that they're loud,disruptive argueing would be reported next time to the landlord/police. Now keep in mind they only moved in now 2 months ago,it did't and hasn't improved and the landlord has done not one thing maybe he has warned them don't know but it has came down to police being called by myself but nothing was done then either,because by the time they arrived it quietted down not sure what to do at this point it doesn't seem like the landlord nor police are doing anything about actually I believe it it the landlords responsibility to take care of it . HELP IF YOU CAN OR DO YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS somethings got to be better than what I've got so far,I feel I can't and shouldn't have to continue having neighbors like this. I'm in Florida by the way.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name