Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Tenant Blacklisting

Posted by Renee on April 17, 2001 at 20:39:38:

In Reply to: Re: Tenant Blacklisting posted by Real Landlord on April 17, 2001 at 19:37:57:

My heart sank when I read your post because I could not believe that someone actually understood what I am up against. I sometimes wonder what some of the posters would say if their employer said - I am unable to pay for the next two months - perhaps your next employer can pick up the slack.

I am neither wealthy nor born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Thrown into the business by circumstance and maintain by need to raise 2 children into adulthood on my own. I am neither evil nor saintly - just human and trying to do the best I can before God and man and especially before my children to set an example of what is right. Still, I am expected to accept many abuses and crawl silently into the woodwork when people try to take away my income because they have new opportunities on their horizons or new loves to move in with while they leave their pet debris, etc for me to clean nights before I go to work. I must be very lucky to own property .... is it luck or .... working 20 hours per day. Yeah --- I'm getting richer by the minute from some of the posts here, but the reality is much different.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name