Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Dave/Richard crosses line -- Goodbye!

Posted by TenantNet on April 10, 2001 at 18:19:57:

In Reply to: Re: not paying rent..Renee is a REDNECK!!!! posted by dave on April 10, 2001 at 18:06:35:

That's it Richard, AKA Dave. No more name calling, etc. We have very warm feelings for any state that produces Vernors (Renee should know what that means). Ypsilanti may be Redneck, but to make that claim for the entire state is going too far. You're gone buster.

: Renne is from Michigan....REDNECK country and thats how these people are brought up.... think backwoods, gutter......

: So YES in Texas, Michigan, midwest.....this type of landlord is acceptable..

: But here in New York we have ways of dealing with such scum....

:
: ......................................................
: : Sorry Gary you are wrong!!! Here in MI, you file in District Court. Been through this a hundred times. According to my agreement with credit reporting agencies, I report monthly status of tenants!!! Each late payment is reported as is every on time payment and what this guy is doing is considered a SKIP!! Same as MC or Visa or your Verizon bill. The filing is for eviction and money judgment simultaneously, security deposit is not to be used for last month rent!!! That is the term of our written agreement and we cannot access the security deposit until after the tenant has moved. Therefore - I have never not gotten a judgment for non-payment of rent. Filed already for April rent. Court date is on 4/20/01. They are fast here. They will be out by end of month with judgment on their report for the next 7 years, even after I seize the assets of whatever accounts I need to satisfy the money judgment. One tenant tried this last year and guess who got his income tax refund this year - yup ME!!! And he will have it on his report for years to come to remember how he tried to get away with breaking a contract.... and didn't!!!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name