Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: go away (corrected)...GARY...OH gary

Posted by richard on April 05, 2001 at 00:47:24:

In Reply to: Re: go away (corrected)...GARY posted by gary on April 04, 2001 at 13:38:25:

OH so you are a very politically correct guy, who thinks tenants do absolutely NOTHING wrong..........Well i got news for you, i have lived next to low-life tenants, dirty, loud, yes even wife beaters....

And without a lease you really have very very little rights except to move. SO i cannot understand why anyone would put themselves in such peril, by NOT SIGNING A LEASE when you first rent ANY apartment.

Maybe GARY you have some insight as to this?

I dont think you have a clue!!!....A landlord who refuses to sign a lease THAT IS A BIG RED FLAG and unless you are getting really really cheap rent, then you should have enough COMMON SENSE to get out of there.....just like if the Landlord wanted ONLY CASH!

======================================================

: OK, good. So now maybe you'll get what you obviously want, which is kicked off, as that somehow makes you happy.

: Why does tenant.net feel it has to wait until some nut abuses the board enough to be ceremoniously kicked off?

: I simply don't understand why--to say for the zillionth time--posts like this aren't quietly deleted. Other boards do it. By making a big show of "banning" people you just encourage nitwits like Richard who get their jollies abusing Internet boards.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name