Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: bathtub damage!!! request for city is not 'posted twice', 2 diff msgs

Posted by JJ on March 27, 2001 at 01:21:37:

In Reply to: Re: bathtub damage!!! posted by tk on March 23, 2001 at 14:51:33:

: : This is posted twice on TN forum: what part of this do you not understand?

: : "To those asking questions: Experienced tenants and attorneys frequenting this
: : message board may be willing to help with their knowledge. In asking questions,
: : please provide the following: your city/location, if you are rent
: : stabilized/controlled,coop/condo or under any form of regulation or subsidy, lease
: : status, units in building and when it was built."

: This is first ever I posted anything on the internet. Please let me know if I made any mistakes. Could you please tell me what you mean "this is posted twice on TN forum"? I can only find one.

: Thanks

: TK

right you are! there are two different requests to name your city, etc: the one you quote is at the top of the forum and the one that follows is directly above the section you used to post your question:Post A Message!
When posting general questions, please indicate your city or location, if you are rent stabilized, rent
controlled or under another form of rent regulation. It will also help to know if you have a written
lease, the number of units in building, approximately when it was built and if it is a coop or condo.

Laws and enforcement vary from city to city: e.g.: do the L&T laws require a signed 'move-out list' where you live? Read the Texas section on TN and use the search thing in this forum for {texas} for better information. http://tenant.net/Other_Areas/Texas/index.html

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name