Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Hope to move on and forward

Posted by Ace on March 16, 2001 at 11:58:56:

In Reply to: Re: not an attack. just need to wrok onthe facts and perhaps some editing posted by marsha on March 15, 2001 at 15:51:28:

Hi again -- I actually took time in writing a constructive answer to you for each post. I'm assuming editing is that my response is too long for you to read? Not sure what you mean by that. And your bringing up Richard's name in the question you posed -- well, you know the feeling tenant.net itself has about him. Any sane person would have taken offense. I didn't think it was exactly a nice thing you were trying to say, is all, and I managed to make my point known without being a beast about it.

As far as stating facts, again, I don't talk off the cuff or out of my a-- and if anything, if I didn't know something and I have had the same problem, I've asked the board if anyone knows a real solution to the issue (like tenants rights in using the basement for storage). I've learned things here too and have shared or suggested constructive things.

: relax Mr incredibly wory and defensive person - it was not an attack. just that you dont always have yoru facts right.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name