Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

hi Marsha

Posted by Ace on March 15, 2001 at 11:49:48:

In Reply to: Is posted by Marsha on March 14, 2001 at 16:06:11:

Marsha -- come again? If I've given you some wrong advice, then refresh my memory. So far I've gone back on my posts and I have not given put-downs as the infamous Richard does. Richard can get pretty nasty at times and I've never gone that route. So I take offense to what you just put up.

There is no know-it-all attitude here. This site is not for badmouthing people who post here. Anybody who I felt I was able to answer or provide a humourous glimpse into what I also go through as a tenant in New York City to, I did. I have also provided links and places where people can get help. I've discouraged people into getting into arguments that could escalate into something more with shifty roommates. I've suggested how people should write to their LL so they have something in writing later on in case the LL gets a case of amnesia. I don't get into postings where they ask for specifics on taxes because I'm not a tax attorney and this site is not about taxes -- giving advice for that person to contact a tax attorney was not out of line or nasty. So what gives? I've been in the tenant game way too long and I don't talk out of my a--.

I believe that although the legal system is not that great, it can still work sometimes. I will continue to post here and if the advice I've given you was not correct, then I will gladly want to know about it and in turn, learn something new. Isn't that what we are all here for? To learn? To help each other out? To let others know THEY ARE NOT ALONE in this?

: Is "Ace" richard reincarnated? has same know-it-all attitude. Doesnt he?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name