Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: need a very strong tenant's lawyer

Posted by TenantNet on January 30, 2001 at 15:26:16:

In Reply to: Re: need a very strong tenant's lawyer posted by maven on January 30, 2001 at 15:20:24:

You're right - just didn't want to go into all the details. And wasn't it Borah that keeled over a year ago or so? None of those people are good for tenants.

: It hasn't been Finkelstein Borah in years.

: After he left Finkelstein Borah, Danny Finkelstein was a partner in landlord law firm Finkelstein Newman LLP, and is now a solo practitioner in Manhattan.

: Borah, Goldstein, Altschuler & Schwartz, P.C. of Manhattan is one of the largest landlord law firms in New York City.

:
: : Finkelstein Borah is a landlord eviction mill. Even if they say they represent tenants, we recommend that tenants stay away from them.

: : : Finkelstein Borah I didn't know handled tenants but a long time ago I used someone there and was very unhappy with the quality...impossible to get in touch with, and things dragged out. Whatever you do don't use the guy on west 86th street. You didn't mention him but he is without a doubt the worst attorney I've ever had the good fortune of having on the tenant's side.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name