Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: scum landlord(s) et al

Posted by former vice pres on January 27, 2001 at 09:25:09:

In Reply to: Re: scum landlord(s) et al posted by TenantNet on January 26, 2001 at 14:59:52:

I like how you start your response with a "Yes". (Cracks me up, it really does). Okay so I'm a scummy landlord, with two kids who love me, and a wife that smiles in a way that makes my stomach drop like a ride at Coney Island when I walk in the door. But a landlord none the less.

Truth is people feel the same way about lawyers, refs, cops, bondsmen, politcians, morticians, ahhh I could go on and on. Most people don't like fat people either. Taking a look at a big ole fat person makes most people feel good about themselves. We've all thought it, "That person is either lazy or has no will power." Your lying if you say you haven't. Whats my point. I don't give a rats ass about what you think about me because landlords are just your catharsis. Not only do we provide housing, but we give you the oppurtunity to vent a guiltless form of hate. Just like you need to and enjoy looking at fat people.

Hate has it's place, especially for the modern liberal, who has been cut off from so many forms of the traditional outlets of hate because of the harsh ushering in of Political Correctness. Buddhist says, yeng and yang. So you need to hate to be able to love. Just another service provided by your friendly neighborhood landlord.

former vice pres

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name