Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Thank you TenantNet

Posted by Kim on January 19, 2001 at 17:04:53:

In Reply to: Re: Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy posted by   on January 19, 2001 at 16:38:42:

"You are a very annoying person. I have expressed my annoyance with you, and "duh" has expressed his/her annoyance with you"

"Now, read it -- and leave us alone. "

"Just how lazy are you? "

"Why don't you find a forum for that and ask your questions there -- over and over and over? "

And I am the rude one? I am not argumentative, you are the one clearly arguing here, I write a post, and then you answer rudely to me and call me names. I have seen questions repeated by the same person in this forum but yet you single me out when I ask a question.

And please do not twist my words, I said I was unhappy with the rude responses I have gotten on the forum and that happens to be approximately 95% of the answered posts I have gotten, which compromise of one or (maybe) two people. Please do not try to twist my words as to discredit all the nice people on this forum who actually do try to help.

K

: TenantNet: I intend to pick a name, but I wanted to let Kimmy know, by using the same "name," that I was the same person who had previously criticized her for repeating her question, in slightly different ways, her constant kvetching, and her unhappiness with, according to her, 95% of the responses to her messages.

: I don't believe that "duh" and I are alone in our displeasure with the argumentative Kimmy. We're just the only ones who have publicly expressed our displeasure with her. And Kimmy's recent messages have been just as rude as messages from others which she has deemed rude.

: :
: : OK, everyone take a deep breath and let's lower the rhetoric a bit. Mr. "blank" -- you know, the one who responded to Kim and who is on WebTV, don't say "leave us alone" unless you have a consensus from the forum (or unless you're a moderator). We have previously asked you to pick a handle to use on this forum. Please do so. Kim, we're not necessarily taking your side in this. We want goood solid discussion on this board. So everone, let's not let this degenerate.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name