Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

I did not even submit a post.

Posted by Kim on January 19, 2001 at 14:45:35:

In Reply to: Kim, kim, KimJ, Kimmy: Fair Credit Reporting Act posted by   on January 19, 2001 at 12:22:07:

If you were just a bit more intelligent, you would have realized that my statements about being "wronged by most of the forum" only include those that have sent rude replies, such as you have now.

Unfortunately, most of the posts I have received have come from 2 rude people (or perhaps one, that has yet to be verified). The other posts have come from truly intelligent people who have actually helped. Obviously, you feel I have wronged you in some way and that is why you continually harass me even when I am not posting a question anymore. Thank you for the links but I did not ask for them.

If you went on to read the rest of my post, I had expressly thanked those who did help me.

: You are a very annoying person. I have expressed my annoyance with you, and "duh" has expressed his/her annoyance with you. Yet you feel you have been wronged by most of the the people in this forum, who have answered your questions -- over and over.

: You have been given a hyperlink to the Rent Guidelines Board (RGB) website, for an answer to your original question.

: You buried another question, about a credit report, in a new message, and several people explained the Fair Credit Reporting Act.

: Here are two links to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) website about the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA):

: Section 604 of the Fair Credit Reporting Act:
: http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/fcra.htm#604

: FTC Consumer Information about the FCRA:
: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/credit/fcra.htm

: Now, read it -- and leave us alone.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name