Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Who pays for tenant.net ?

Posted by me on January 18, 2001 at 17:56:28:

In Reply to: Who pays for tenant.net ? posted by There Are No Stupid Questions on January 17, 2001 at 23:46:10:

I did a quick check of some of your questions and what was answered..I answered one regarding security deposit that was accurate, and several other people gave what seemed to be friendly and decent answers as well. I also found several responses by you that are rude and combative. I'm glad you're not in one of my buildings. You sound like a real pain in the ass.

: Who pays for this site to be maintained?
: Why can't tenants get accurate information here?
: Has anyone else had problems with like this with this site?
: Has anyone taken the suggestion/information here to landlord/tenant court or small claims and found it caused problems for them?
: If the purpose of this site is to provide information to tenants why isn't that happening?
: And don't tell me these are "stupid" questions. In fact, don't bothering replying if that's your opinion. If you need a good example of stupid look at the replies I've gotten. Go a hire a lawyer? Buy your own appliances? I need to come on to this site to get that? Who is helped by these suggestions? Not me.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name