Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: homage to the gods of nyc realestate

Posted by Lenny on January 14, 2001 at 18:14:57:

In Reply to: homage to the gods of nyc realestate posted by avigail on January 14, 2001 at 13:26:58:

In the Village ? Why are you looking for a reasonably priced apartment in one of the hottest, most "in" residential parts of Manhattan ?

There is LOT more to New York City than just Grenwich Village, or even just Manhattan. The real deals in apartments are outside of "core" Manhattan, but often still less than half an hour away by subway.

I repeat - you will NOT find any apartment bargains in Grenwich Village. If you hear about something that sounds too good to be true, it is. Broaden your search, consider other boroughs, and get any lease, sublease or roommate arrangement in writing and read it carefully.

: if anybody knows anybody who is subletting/leasing a studio/one bedroom anywhere in the village for around $1300/month please let me know
: if this is an odd place to post such a request my apologies
: i would love to join this forum as a veriable tenant but cant excatly do so until i am an actual nyc resident

: thanks in advance

: a sella
: orion304@hotmail.com

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name