Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Thank you for your discourteous behavior.... moi?

Posted by terri on January 11, 2001 at 15:12:52:

In Reply to: Thank you for your discourteous behavior.... posted by Kim on January 11, 2001 at 09:21:45:

: I have been to other forums, and I have helped other people in them. I have never been rude if they asked a stupid question or if they are ignorant in a certain field. I don't assume them to have the same knowledge that I do, and I hoped that others would be the same.

: Thank you for your heavily worded response.

huh? "heavily worded"?

: Too bad it took alot of discourteous behavior from you to get it.

from me? that was the one and only answer from me.

: And if you check, that was my real question, all the way at the top of this thread. Too bad it was skewed in the process of finding the truth.

hey! I read the whole thread and your first post: I answered your well- disguised question.

: Please don't reference my sister, she has nothing to do with my forum questions.

it's her rent stabilized lease: if she doesn't learn a little about this subject, she'll lose it.

:
: : : I dont know why the question:

: : : "MY question is in regards to whether the landlord can run ANOTHER credit check on the remaining tenant after the person on the lease moves out"

: : ?????????????????????!

: : anyone can run a credit report on anyone else anytime at all, even if it's none of their business.

: : so you're real question probably is: can the landlord refuse to renew the lease if the one remaining tenant fails a credit check? the answer is no: once you get a rent stabilized lease, the landlord can only refuse to renew it for very specific reasons stated in the law & code.

: : you and your sister are long overdue for learning a little about your rights: go back to url's answer and click on all the links: you need them.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name