Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Thank you for your discourteous behavior....

Posted by TenantNet on January 11, 2001 at 10:38:09:

In Reply to: Thank you for your discourteous behavior.... posted by Kim on January 11, 2001 at 09:21:45:

And that's the last word. End of thread.

: I have been to other forums, and I have helped other people in them. I have never been rude if they asked a stupid question or if they are ignorant in a certain field. I don't assume them to have the same knowledge that I do, and I hoped that others would be the same.

: Thank you for your heavily worded response. Too bad it took alot of discourteous behavior from you to get it.

: And if you check, that was my real question, all the way at the top of this thread. Too bad it was skewed in the process of finding the truth.

: Please don't reference my sister, she has nothing to do with my forum questions.

:
: : : I dont know why the question:

: : : "MY question is in regards to whether the landlord can run ANOTHER credit check on the remaining tenant after the person on the lease moves out"

: : ?????????????????????!

: : anyone can run a credit report on anyone else anytime at all, even if it's none of their business.

: : so you're real question probably is: can the landlord refuse to renew the lease if the one remaining tenant fails a credit check? the answer is no: once you get a rent stabilized lease, the landlord can only refuse to renew it for very specific reasons stated in the law & code.

: : you and your sister are long overdue for learning a little about your rights: go back to url's answer and click on all the links: you need them.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name