Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Now you know you were wrong.

Posted by Kimmy on January 09, 2001 at 16:20:28:

In Reply to: QUESTION ABOUT FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT posted by   on January 09, 2001 at 16:08:11:

Isn't it funny how you never admitted that you were wrong but your response to go to Fair Credit Reporting Forum clearly and implicitly demonstrates that you knew you were wrong about my question. I guess you finally took a look at the previous post.

Isn't it ironic that it was you that was completely repetitive in your posts while I was trying to explain to you what the question really was.

And again you completely missed the point of my question.

: Questions about credit reports come under the (Federal) Fair Credit Reporting Act.

: Why don't you find a forum for that and ask your questions there -- over and over and over?

: :
: : Check what the question was for the message you gave the hyperlink to, it deals with two people on that lease and what happens if one of them moves out, can the remaining tenant keep the apartment...etc... It was VERY informative link, however, MY question is in regards to whether the landlord can run ANOTHER credit check on the remaining tenant after the person on the lease moves out.

: : I saw the hyperlink at the end of the last message and on the end of the previous message, I ignored it because I knew it didn't pertain to my question.

: : If you notice, I replied to your name-calling and general rude behavior with respect. Please do the same.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name