Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

THE QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED AND ANSWERED - TWICE

Posted by   on January 09, 2001 at 14:46:57:

In Reply to: It had not been answered before....Check again posted by Kimmy on January 09, 2001 at 10:28:52:

Just how lazy are you?

The message to which I referred (http://tenant.net/forum/board/messages/11623.html) gave three links -- one of which specifically said that it answered your question.

That link was also made a hyperlink at the end of that message. It is also a hyperlink at the end of this message.

Click on it and read it. It answers the question as you originally posted it and as you posted it again.

:
: Listen, I really do not need an obnoxious reply. I really think you have a problem here, I am asking a real question, and if you check the board from my previous question you see an answer was NOT GIVEN. Just throwing a bunch of links on a reply has nothing to do with actually answering the question. I can easily throw a bunch of links up and say "hey there, here is the answer to your question." This was a totally different question. I had another question that was answered quite nicely, but this is a totally different question that had not been answered.

: And instead of me wasting hours and hours to sift through all the links that was given in hopes of trying to find a specific answer to a specific question, I am asking a direct question to the board in hopes that someone else knows the answer alot more quickly than I would.

: I dont see how this would annoy you enough to take time out of your schedule to write a caustic reply.

: Thanks to all that helped.
: Kimmy
: :
: : How many times are you going to ask this question?
: : You were given an answer that gave a link to the Rent Guidelines Board website, which gave DHCR as the source of its information. What more do you need?
: : http://tenant.net/forum/board/messages/11623.html

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name