Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

LETTER TO YOUR LANDLORD

Posted by New Tenant on January 09, 2001 at 14:12:53:

Please print and send to your landlord. (Or continue to grovel and submit to extortion, your choice)

I no longer recognize your "ownership" of my residence. My time and resources can be better spent than subsidizing your lifestyle. Only my equals can have access to my time and energy and you and your system are amoral and diseased, consequently I will only be paying for the upkeep of the premises. The portion of my income leeched by you for your own uses will no longer be paid. You have no right to extort me because of my basic human need for housing. Since the legal and political system do not protect us from evil parasites like you we are taking action by the thousands. If you threaten us with violence in any way or try to drive us from our homes you will be killed. You will be tried and sentenced for your extortionate actions when a proper and just government is in place. Again, rent for profit is abolished henceforth, along with wage labor and usury. We are establishing a decent civilized society, if you threaten us we will take any and all measures to defend ourselves.

(Your name)
1/9/01

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name