Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Super from Hell - Any ideas?

Posted by Andy on January 04, 2001 at 14:40:29:

In Reply to: Re: Super from Hell - Any ideas? posted by Out-of-Towner on December 27, 2000 at 21:08:05:

Thanks for advice, everyone!
Camera is a great idea, I will have it ready, just in case. I do not want to waste any time on this lowlife - cuz that is what he is. But if he tries to do something stupid, I intend to put him behind bars, according to the law.

Again, thanks for all the input!

Andy

: I'd have a working video camera on-hand the day of the move ... JUST IN CASE anything happens you have an ELECTRONIC WITNESS!!! Surely you can find a friend who'd be happy to operate the video-cam instead of heavy lifting. If you're paying someone else to move for you, then YOU can be the photographer!

: In any case, doing this will probably get you further and directly out the door without problems. Just a suggestion.
: ----------------------
: : Well, as a practical matter there is not much you can do. What are the usual remedoes?
: : First you sue him and the landlord, get an injunction, etc. Baah. But worth doing if you have money and time you want to invest (or maybe throw away) in the legal system.
: : Second you can press the police to act, by writing the commanding officer of the precinct.
: : Third you can file charges (I think) with the DA's office directly. Don't ask me how.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name