Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: occupancy rights in hpd housing???

Posted by Lilly on January 03, 2001 at 20:08:25:

In Reply to: occupancy rights in hpd housing??? posted by andy on December 29, 2000 at 22:28:40:

It is called breaking and entering, and illegal tresspass. I give you about 4 hours till the super throws you out. The occupancy rights you are probably thinking about occur in un-occupied (abandoned) buildings and are called squatters rights.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name