Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: need lawyer referals

Posted by Another tenant on December 13, 2000 at 14:05:33:

In Reply to: need lawyer referals posted by dsc on December 07, 2000 at 03:23:21:

I recommend Sam Stone, with Stone and Stone. He's on 53rd (i think) here in Manhattan. You can get his phone number off of, searching for Stone and Stone. Good luck.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name