Posted by kerryann on November 20, 2000 at 17:58:26:
My LL will be sending me the new lease sometime this month that will go into effect on February 1st. This renewal will have the 4 and 6 percent for one or two year choice and I'm wondering which to take.
Does the Rent Guidelines Board meet again in June to decide the next increase? Should I take a one year and hope the percentage is less if they do another one in June?
Thanks for any advice.
Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup