Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Richard is a complete idiot!

Posted by TenantNet on November 19, 2000 at 01:34:56:

In Reply to: Re: Richard off base again....OFF base but Practical.... posted by richard on November 19, 2000 at 00:32:12:

It is none of your business (our ours) why this person wants a roommate, yet you continue to inject motives that have never even been suggested. Have you read the law? Have you examined cases pertaining to this issue? I doubt it. Do us a favor and just stop.

: First why must this person WANT another roomate? Is it money problems? then getting a second job is the answer.
: If the person is very sick and needs constant care then a roomate/caretaker would be a logical way to try and skirt the roomate law or the lease....
: But if the person want to PROFIT on the apartment......even tenant.net should be against that idea.
: So I dont feel as i am lecturing, just asking questions to get a complete answer.... And to let the tenant know, that the Landlord has a LOT more money to pay lawyer then you do.
: So why stir up trouble?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name