Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

I take offensive to your use of the word fools and wonder why...

Posted by vice president on November 04, 2000 at 01:41:29:

In Reply to: Re: Obstructed Doorway = get rid of it asap. posted by the president on November 04, 2000 at 00:51:48:

you would be so inflamatory. I also agree that this person should indeed determine if any codes have been broken, especially before witholding rent. Hopefully this persons chutzpah won't find them in court.

The way you whoop it up and try to get tenants to do risky and reactionary things, plus your hiding behind a fake and goofy name, I wonder if you are not really a landlord trying to misdirect tenants.

Perhaps it's your shameless sucking up to Tenant.net or your overzealous no matter what anti landlord reteric that has prevented Tenant.net from ever correcting you or warning you. Personally I have found your advice to be dangerous. To my dismay you actually told a tenant on an earlier post to remedy noisy floors by driving thier own nails into a squeaky floor. And even more to my surprise Tenant.net said nothing. Not only won't driving nails into finished flooring remedy such a proplem, it puts the tenant into the position of later finding themselves in a law suit. But I honestly don't think you care.

Vice President

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name