Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Please keep what is private, private

Posted by Ken on October 30, 2000 at 22:44:58:

In Reply to: Re: a little property damage. posted by Shea on October 30, 2000 at 20:00:02:

Without addressing the alleged email, I ask that you you not make this type of allegation here in public forum. A private email is just that, private, and you are free to delete it or respond if you care to.

However a public post as you have made is almost an invitation for the other party to post his or her "side" of things, which leads to more mud slinging and off topic discussion. Which is exactly why such nastiness should be avoided in the first place.

: I am taking the time to thank you on this board because someone named Pennyaline@aol.com sent me a very nasty response directly to my e-mail only; he didn't have the balls to post it on the Forum for all to see. It sounds exactly like the postings that caused the Forum to take its little "break" in the first place. In fact, it was a personal attack and had nothing to do with my question.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name