Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

TENANT NET DON'T EVICT RICHARD FROM THIS BOARD

Posted by Ken on October 12, 2000 at 01:23:39:

In Reply to: Re: Unfair/Illegal Parking allocation!! (HELP!!)hmmmmmmmmmm posted by richard on October 11, 2000 at 20:36:33:

Tenant Net:
I guess you feel that you are the "landlord", so to speak, of the forum, and as such you are entitled to make decisions as to who may post here or not. While this is your right, I suggust you consider all of the relevant facts before you just evict someone off the board, or worse still, post a message at the top of the board asking that people ignore posts by Richard.

I think the value of a forum like this is that people can ask questions, view various answers each reflecting a slightly different point of view, and, by applying common sense, choose the wisest course of action. Some of the questions posted here reflect a lack of common sense by the person asking, or involve problems caused or agrevated by the questioner himself. It is normal that such a question may be met with derision by other members of this forum.

While Richard's posts may not be paragons of verbal acuity, some of his points are well taken, and he avoids the profanity and nasty attacks that might be legitimate reasons to kick someone off.

So tenant net -- please don't "evict" Richard from this forum. And please treat him with the same courtesy you expect from him (drop that message asking people to ignore his posts).

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name