Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Is it really the LL's fault??

Posted by Kerry on October 11, 2000 at 02:30:42:

Some things just suck. In fact a lot of things suck in this great city of NY, but I love it anyway. It takes a lot of tenacity to live here. Such a personality (assertive and lots of tenacity) types get pissed off quickly and refuse to recede, often looking for the one person to point the finger. A convenient and popular person to blame is the landlord, super, etc. Well, a lot of post here have had just such an air to them. There are a lot of people with very serious proplems with there landlords, and there are a lot of really crappy landlords, but blaming them for the small stuff that just pisses us off is just crappy. A lot of stuff is just real life and should be dealt with as such. With common since and decency. So take a deep breath and step back and ask yourself, has my ego just been bruised, am I looking for a scapegoat, or have I really been maligned? And please don't think just because this is a message board for tenants that we want to hear you curse your landlord with creative name calling, well, at least I don't. Doing such a thing references your character more then thiers. Just a short soapbox.
Kerry

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name