Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

HPD Building Registration: Street Address vs. Avenue Address

Posted by Mark Smith on September 29, 2000 at 21:52:05:

I'm reposting this message for dsc, because the original message got lost and another message appeared in its place.

The picture of, and link for, "Survivor" Colleen Haskell has absolutely nothing to do with the message. I just think Colleen's very cute.

==============================================

Hi all. I live in a rent stabilized apt. in Manhattan that is on a corner. When I call the city with a heat or other complaint, the person tells me that the address on file for my building is 555 X Avenue, when I actually live at 444 Y Street. All followup information is sent to the X Avenue address, which is the location of a bar. I have tried in vain to get the address changed, but the people at the complaint line tell me the information is in their computer and they can't change it. Is there any way to get it changed so, when I call about heat/hot water complaints in the coming months, I can have an inspector show up at my house? When I moved into my apt. about six years ago, the address listed was 444 Y Street.

Thanks,

dsc

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name