Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Penny, you are heartless and VERY cruel !!!

Posted by the president on September 16, 2000 at 14:26:16:

In Reply to: Re: manager neglagence results in death of my pet posted by Penny on September 16, 2000 at 13:53:47:

Dear Zoe,
I am sorry to hear about the horrible and needless death of your cat. I know that people bond very closely with their pets and they become part of your family. You love and nurture them and they give you unconditional love without hate, lies and betrayal. You have given the stingy landlord long enough to fix that window screen and now you need to take action to protect your other cats and yourself since you need to open a window to breathe and we have a deadly west nile virus in NY that is carried by mosquitos that come in by open windows with faulty screens. I would write the landlord a certified letter return receipt and explain the situation and tell him that due to the length of time already documented and the cats death that you give him 3 days to fix it or you will get a hold of a screen repair or window screen company and have the screen put in and deduct it from your rent..... if he don't like it, tell HIM to jump out your window...

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name